Makr specializes in organizational development and creative operations for creative firms and internal brand creative teams. We focus on and developing an organization’s people, process & culture to drive creativity and innovation.
Makr helps companies build humanistic systems that work in creative environments. We use a range of organizational development and innovation methodologies to build effective teams. We strive to form adaptable process and the creation of a culture that supports collaboration, multidisciplinary views and critical thinking.
Through our toolbox of assessments, audits, strategic action plans, workshops, OxD modeling, interventions, ops & financial reviews, coaching and staff development programs we strive to build agency cultures and processes that supports self-reliant teams and excellence.
We look to directly effect the output of your creative organization by increasing team cohesiveness, team culture & team leadership — to increase the value that you bring to your clients. We focus on adjusting a network of organizational and operational areas to increase your firm’s efficiency and to directly help your bottom line.
What makes your agency special — what laNGUAGE do USE TO DESCRIBE YOUR ORGANIZATION AND HOW DOES YOUR TEAM DESCRIBE IT?
Think about what makes your place special.
Is it your way of doing things? Is it certain people? Is it certain aspects of your environment? What things can you do better? What areas do you want to work on? What values are important to your firm? What does your team say about you and their leaders?
Makr wants to learn your story — your journey.
Everything starts with discovery.
There are many strategic ways that Makr can approach change in an organization. What works best for you — requires an understanding of who you are.
This discovery period is meant to get to know you and your company’s story. We meet with leadership & people in the trenches. We observe, we interview, we talk, we do assessments and we learn.
We define what we need to do & make a plan for action.
Makr focuses on what works and identifying the gaps where the agency is falling short — the variables that are preventing your firm from meeting its business goals.
After discovery, Makr provides you with a detailed assessment report & change management (action) plan. This master list identifies your core values and objectives (and perceived versus actual) and provides suggested organizational interventions that can move your firm forward.
Makr partners with you to build change in your organization.
One of the hardest things for any organization is managing change, Makr will keep you honest and on-track. We are here not only to assist you in the execution of change, but to get you to a point where you can ride that bike on your own.
CHANGE CAN begin IN MANY WAYS
- Interventions Based on Team Analysis and Behaviors
- Management Team, Department Head Development
- Building New Workflows Through Organizational Design (OxD)
- Operations, Human Resources & Finance Review & Development
- Leadership & Supervisory Skills Development & Coaching
- PM, Producer & Account Lead Development & Coaching
- Team Building Workshops
- Behavior Interventions
- Workplace Behavior Analysis (Disc for Workplace)
- Employee Assessments, Role Development
- Customized Training Programs
- Real-World Project Analysis
- 360° Start
- Covers agency or creative operations, culture, teams & and workflow.
- Organizational Design
- Organization Wide, Departmental or CMO level
- Discovery Concentration
- Operational Foundation - Focus on the firm's operational ability to achieve it's strategic goals.
- Teamwork - Assess the firm's team(s), leadership & personnel, matching roles & behaviors and cultural stage of development.
- Workflow Foundation - Assess the firm's current workflow & process systems.
- Disc for Workplace - Assess individual behavior preferences and working style against team needs.
- Employee Surveys
- Agency Culture Instruments
Reach out today to learn more about how Makr Consulting can help you build your organization.
Call Ed @ 201-452-2416 or email email@example.com